Everyone can agree that layovers are an inevitable part of traveling. But what if you didn’t have to spend your next layover waiting around in the airport? The Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport has a new day room offer that lets travelers relax in their own guest room while they wait for their next flight out of LAX.
Located just minutes from LAX with free shuttle service to and from the airport running every 20 minutes, the new day room offer at Four Points by Sheraton LAX allows weary travelers to put down their suitcases and rest their head in a recently renovated guest room complete with free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Offered year round, day room guests receive full access to the hotel’s facilities including a 24-hour fitness center, seasonal outdoor pool complete with a bar solely dedicated to local breweries, or they can grab a bite to eat at Comfort restaurant featuring California coastal cuisine or Brewster’s – a Beererie offering a menu of over 100 local, regional and imported beers including many micro and craft brews.
This day room offer is available Monday – Friday for check-in after 8:00 AM and check-out before 5:00 PM for $89 per day. To reserve the day room offer, visit http://www.fourpointslax.com/day-room-rental or call 866-716-8133 and ask for rate plan: DY. When booking online, choose the check-in date as well as the following date on the calendar. Guests will only be charged for the check-in date.
Photo courtesy of fourpointslax.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.