Spirit Airlines is hitting the road again this year visiting more than 25 cities across the United States giving away over 300 million miles. More than 15,000 people will receive 20,000 FREE SPIRIT™ frequent flyer bonus miles each — that’s enough for a free roundtrip award ticket* (with taxes from only $5 per award ticket).
“We’re looking forward to giving away 15,000 award tickets as we say hello and thank our loyal customers, as well as reach out to potential new customers in cities we serve across the United States,” says Michael Pewther, Spirit’s Senior Director of Sales.
Complete details on Spirit’s 2012 Tour are available at www.spirit.com/2012.
Spirit Airlines 2012 Tour Schedule:
|Wednesday, April 18, 2012||Dallas, TX||Fiesta Market|
|Thursday, April 19, 2012||Fort Worth, TX||Ridgmar Travel|
|Friday, April 20, 2012||Arlington, TX||Galactic|
|Friday, April 20, 2012||Grapevine, TX||Ferrari’s Italian Villa|
|Saturday, April 21, 2012||Plano, TX||PGA TOUR Superstore|
|Sunday, April 22, 2012||Sherman, TX||About Travel|
|Monday, April 23, 2012||Kilgore, TX||Kilgore Travel|
|Monday, April 23, 2012||Tyler, TX||Travel Leaders|
|Wednesday, April 25, 2012||Waco, TX||Travel Time|
|Thursday, April 26, 2012||Abilene, TX||The Travel Factory|
|Friday, April 27, 2012||Lawton, OK||Adventure Travel|
|Friday, April 27, 2012||Wichita Falls, TX||Parkair Travel|
|Saturday, April 28, 2012||Muenster, TX||Germanfest|
|Tuesday, May 01, 2012||Denver, CO||PGA TOUR Superstore|
|Wednesday, May 02, 2012||Cheyenne, WY||Capitol Tours & Travel|
|Friday, May 04, 2012||Vail/Avon, CO||Loaded Joe’s Coffeehouse & Lounge|
|Saturday, May 05, 2012||Colorado Springs, CO||Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs|
|Tuesday, May 08, 2012||Chandler, AZ||PGA TOUR Superstore|
|Wednesday, May 09, 2012||Mesa, AZ||Terra Travel|
|Friday, May 11, 2012||Las Vegas, NV||One Travel|
|Saturday, May 12, 2012||Henderson, NV||Mercedes Benz of Henderson|
|Tuesday, May 15, 2012||San Diego, CA||Kahala Travel|
|Thursday, May 17, 2012||Los Angeles/Stevenson Ranch, CA||Travel Leaders|
|Saturday, May 19, 2012||Oakland/Fremont, CA||BJ Travel Center|
|Monday, May 21, 2012`||Portland/Tigard, OR||Azumano Travel|
|Thursday, May 31, 2012||Minneapolis, MN||Travel One Inc.|
|Saturday, June 02, 2012||Chicago/Bloomingdale, IL||Classic Travel and Tours|
|Sunday, June 03, 2012||Chicago/Des Plaines, IL||Options Travel|
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.