Each Friday, we feature a reader-submitted tip as our Travel Tip of the Day. This week’s reader tip comes from reader Cindy B., who adds another good parking app to the mix. In recent weeks, we’ve written about parking apps and tools in a number of stories (including this one and this one). Here’s Cindy’s tip:
“I use SpotHero for parking options. They’re across the country (but originally started in Chicago)…SpotHero is fantastic and I use them all the time. Great people—used their startup story in a presentation a few years ago.”
We actually featured SpotHero back in 2016, but the company has grown a lot since then. You can now use the SpotHero parking app to find parking at airports, near stadiums/venues, and on city streets in at least 44 states. Thanks, Cindy!
Have your own favorite parking app or parking tool?
Share it in the comments below!
More parking help
- Rent a Smaller Car in Europe If You Plan to Park on the Street
- The Parking Spot Rewards Program Is New and Improved
- How to Pay for Parking Using Your Phone
- How to Remember Your Room Number or Parking Spot
- Read All Parking Signs Twice
- Monitor the Parking Meter with Your Phone Alarm
- Curb Your Tires When Parking
Have your own tip? Email it to email@example.com!
Want to see more tips? Click here for all 1,631!
Want even more travel tips? Sign up here for the Daily Travel Tip newsletter! Enter your email address and check “Daily Travel Tip” to receive Johnny’s best tips in your inbox each day!
If you already subscribe to our weekly newsletter, you can sign up on the same page. Just fill in your email and check “Daily Travel Tip” on the same page. You’ll receive an email with a link to update your JohnnyJet.com preferences. On that page, just click the Daily Travel Tip box and Update Profile.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.