Looking to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in the City That Never Sleeps? CitySights NY tours has some Irish-themed locales to help you take part in the festivities.
While atop a CitySights NY double decker bus, passengers will pass by (and have the option to stop and check out):
- St Patrick’s Cathedral – St. Patrick’s Day is after all a religious holiday so a stop at the Neo-Gothic style Roman church is a must even just to admire the magnificent architecture
- Fifth Avenue – witness the biggest St. Patrick’s Day Parade in the world as marchers provide entertainment down Fifth Avenue
- McSorley’s Old Ale House – St. Patty’s Day isn’t complete without a Guinness at New York’s oldest continuously operated saloon, all just a short stroll from the East Village stop: 1st Ave. between St. Marks Place and 9th Street
- The Empire State Building – the iconic landmark that boasts impressive 360 degree views – again a great way to see the city embrace the celebrations and if you are passing through at night you won’t be able to miss the three tiers lit green for the holiday
- Merchant’s House Museum – step back in time and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with the a tribute to the Tredwells’ Irish Servants, arguably the oldest intact site of Irish habitation in NYC
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.