I was in World Market recently stocking up on some international food/drinks when their travel display caught my eye. One of the unique products they had was a keychain tool that both had a Phillips- and flat-head screwdriver. I looked at the reviews and they weren’t that good, so instead I found one that did have great reviews and offered more than the two screwdrivers: the Swiss+Tech 6-in-1 Screwdriver Multitool.
This 6-in-1 screwdriver is made of polished stainless steel. It’s perfect for travel since you never know when you might need a multi-purpose tool for on-the-go repairs. It has #1 and #2 Phillips drivers, #1 and #2 flathead drivers, and 1/8″ and 5mm rule markings. It costs just $7 on Amazon and has a lifetime limited warranty. I can’t guarantee all TSA agents or security agents around the world will let it by, but they should. If you get stopped, I would ask for a supervisor to decide—or just pop it in your checked luggage.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.