Cyber Monday is just around the corner and Starwood Hotels launched their Cyber Monday sale yesterday (runs November 19-30) with discounts of up to 25% off regular room rates at more than 500 hotels and resorts for stays between November 21, 2012 and March 31, 2013 – a big selection of properties across North America and Latin America. Their most enticing offers include $159 a night at The Westin Verasa Napa; $217 a night at The Phoenician in Scottsdale; $249 a night at W New York Downtown and $145 a night at The Sheraton Kona Resort.
On Cyber Monday, Starwood will up the ante and launch its “Five Days to Get Away” promotion starting November 26th where they will be giving travelers five days to book a getaway at a selection of 35 Starwood hotels and resorts. Packages include extra amenities or services like $219 a night for a five-night stay, plus a beach and cave tour and $100 food and beverage credit at The Westin Aruba Resort & Casino; $209 per night plus a $100 Macy’s gift card per night at Sheraton Seattle Hotel; and $119 a night for a deluxe room at Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina. Travel must be booked by November 30th for stays through March 31, 2013. More information.
What’s great is that during the sale, Starwood will donate up to 500,000 Starpoints by allocating 10 points for each booking it receives to UNICEF through its new partnership with Giving Tuesday – a foundation that is launching a movement to start a national day of giving on Tuesday, November 27th. Starwood will also support the American Red Cross by matching any Starpoints donations made at spg.com/redcross through November 30th to benefit those impacted by Hurricane Sandy.
Speaking of #GivingTuesday: I (@JohnnyJet) will be hosting a special #SPGLife Twitter chat with @hiptravelmama on Monday 11/26 at 1 pm ET/10 am PT. RSVP now to be a part of this great cause and get inspired to turn your love of travel and deal hunting into giving this holiday season. RSVP: twtvite.com/starwoodcybermondaychat.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.