There is a sweetheart of a deal from Turkish Airlines to celebrate Valentine’s Day – but this is a limited time offer! Air fare from just $599 pp from Los Angeles, Chicago, New York and Washington DC to Istanbul at a savings of about 25%. Surprise your significant other with the trip of a lifetime!
This year, skip the traditional roses and dinner and take your significant other across the ocean for an unforgettable Valentine’s Day in one of the world’s top destinations – Turkey.
Beginning January 13, 2012, Turkish Airlines, the fastest growing airline in the world and voted the top airline in Europe, is offering incredibly low airfares to exotic Istanbul for two people for just $599 per person round trip, including taxes – which is approximately a 25% savings from regular fares.
Travelers must book the Valentine’s Day special economy class fare between January 13 and January 23 for outbound travel between February 1 and February 29. The promotion is being offered from Los Angeles, Chicago, New York and Washington, D.C on non-stop flights to Istanbul.
The romantic intrigue of Istanbul coupled with one of the lowest fares offered by one of the best carriers in the world makes for a gift that can’t be topped. From the moment couples step aboard the plane, they will be pampered and treated with unconditional customer service. Turkish Airlines offers three cabin options (including Business Class with lie-flat seats), gourmet cuisine – premium economy class dining experience is comparable to business class in the U.S. – and personal in-flight entertainment systems, giving passengers a unique, enjoyable experience at an incomparable value.
Living up to its motto, Turkish Airlines is making the most romantic holiday of the year Globally Yours. More information on Turkish Airlines and a full list of cities that are part of the special fare promotion can be found at turkishairlines.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.