The Böögg burns at six! Today concludes the annual festival in Zurich known as Sechseläuten which celebrates the beginning of warm weather.
Along with our partners SWISS and Switzerland Tourism, we brought you an amazing contest last week: 2 round-trip tickets to Switzerland and 2 First Class 8-day Swiss Rail Passes. We asked you to tell us why you want to go to Switzerland, and we received some wonderful answers.
A winner was selected at random, and then winner is…
He wants to go to Switzerland because he has lived in mountainous areas in America and would love to see the difference between the two places… and have a Apfelküchlein!
Thank you to everyone who entered the contest! If you didn’t win and you’re a deal newsletter subscriber watch your inbox, there is a special deal coming your way! If you aren’t already signed up, what are you waiting for?!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.