This is the third and final post in video contributor Kelley Ferro’s three-part video series on Tahiti. Part one is here, and part two is here.
Tahitian cuisine is fresh, local and (often) a totally unique experience. As a home of clean waters and tropical jungles, the islands of Tahiti offer a variety of delicious fish dishes and an abundances of fresh fruits. In the video above, Bronwyn Hodge of Goway Travel takes us behind the scenes to see what’s required to create tour itineraries that showcase the best food offerings. She highlights a variety of locations, like a Tahitian vanilla plantation, a moonshine distillery and—my favorite—a motu picnic, which entails setting up a table at the water’s edge of your own private island.
For more on luxury in Tahiti with Goway Travel, visit goway.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.