This is the first post in video contributor Kelley Ferro’s three-part video series on Tahiti.
Too often Tahiti has been labeled a honeymoon locale, and though it certainly is a romantic and naturally stunning choice, there’s a lot more to the islands. Tahitian culture goes back thousands of years and the local population keeps it alive today through stories, dance, music, art, and crafts. Spending time with native Tahitians will certainly enrich your experience and lead you closer to the real Tahiti.
Here, Bronwyn Hodge—General Manager of Islands for her family’s company Goway Travel—shares a deeper side of Tahiti and Tahitian culture. In order to prepare itineraries for passengers on Goway’s Tahiti trips, Bronwyn personally scouts the most enriching cultural experiences around Tahiti. She focuses on authenticity and, in the video above, highlights recommended stops like the sacred marae sites, an artist that paints pareos by hand, and a famous Tahitian pearl farm.
In part 2: Luxury in Tahiti.
For more on Tahiti with Goway Travel, visit goway.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.