This is the first post in video contributor Kelley Ferro’s three-part video series on Tahiti.
Too often Tahiti has been labeled a honeymoon locale, and though it certainly is a romantic and naturally stunning choice, there’s a lot more to the islands. Tahitian culture goes back thousands of years and the local population keeps it alive today through stories, dance, music, art, and crafts. Spending time with native Tahitians will certainly enrich your experience and lead you closer to the real Tahiti.
Here, Bronwyn Hodge—General Manager of Islands for her family’s company Goway Travel—shares a deeper side of Tahiti and Tahitian culture. In order to prepare itineraries for passengers on Goway’s Tahiti trips, Bronwyn personally scouts the most enriching cultural experiences around Tahiti. She focuses on authenticity and, in the video above, highlights recommended stops like the sacred marae sites, an artist that paints pareos by hand, and a famous Tahitian pearl farm.
In part 2: Luxury in Tahiti.
For more on Tahiti with Goway Travel, visit goway.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.