The new year is upon us and with it comes all kinds of well-intentioned resolutions. And some are much easier to keep than others. Sticking with your promise to go to the gym five times a week may fall by the wayside by week four, so why not make a resolution that’s way more fun to keep? How about taking a personal pledge to travel more in 2016? Now that’s the kind of resolution I can get behind!
Overnight is a new app that’ll let you book same-day stays with local hosts and it’s going to help make travel easier, more accessible and more affordable for people around the globe in 2016. And to start the year on the right foot, they’re encouraging everyone to take the pledge to make 2016 the year they travel more. And that doesn’t have to mean planning a three-week, drain-your-bank-account kind of vacation. Maybe it’s just a weekend getaway or even an overnight escape but whatever it is, it’s all about getting out there and exploring a spot away from home.
So if meeting new people, having new experiences and making friends sounds like a good way to jump into the new year, then join the Overnight movement, take the pledge and commit to travel in 2016. Make this your year of adventures, big or small!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.