Taylor Demonbreun, the 23-Year-Old on a Mission to Become the Youngest and Fastest Person to Visit Every Country (trekwithtaylor)
Taylor Demonbreun (trekwithtaylor) is a 23-year-old from Tuscaloosa, Alabama, who graduated from Vanderbilt University in May of 2017. Since then she’s been on a mission to become the youngest and fastest person to visit every country. According to Guinness, the fastest was Cassie De Pecol (here’s her JohnnyJet.com Travel Style) who did it in one year and 193 days. The youngest to do it was James Asquith who finished at 24 years and 192 days.
Demonbreun told Travel + Leisure that she hopes to finish the entire journey of visiting all 195 of the world’s sovereign countries by September, but she has until December to finish the trip and break both the Guinness world records. So far, she’s visited 100 different countries.
Related others who have visited all the countries in the world:
- Travel Style: Lee Abbamonte
- Travel Style: Charles Veley
- Travel Style: Chris Guillebeau
- Travel Style: Henrik B. Jeppesen
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.