Last week, I wrote about the game Wordle, which has taken the internet by storm. Sadly, also my Twitter feed. I just don’t get why people think it’s interesting for others to see their scores every single day but my feed is full of them.
If you haven’t yet played Wordle but love word games like Scrabble, Jumble or the New York Times’Spelling Bee, then check out my post on how to play. As I mention in the post, one of the attractions of Wordle is that it’s not a giant time suck as you can only play once a day and a game doesn’t last long. The fastest it’s taken me is about thirty seconds and the longest is around twenty minutes. And since there’s only one game available a day, you don’t get sucked in for hours on end.
But if you do like Wordle and wish you could play a little bit more, then you should check out Airportle. It’s a clever marketing tool created by Scott’s Cheap Flights and it’s their take on Wordle. Airportle is your chance to show off your knowledge of IATA airport codes.
The game is played the same as Wordle except instead of guessing five letter words, you’re trying to guess the three letter airport code. Below is a screenshot from yesterday’s game, which I just pulled out on my last try. This is another fun game you’re going to want to bookmark.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.