LOS ANGELES – Starting May 1, Thai Airways (THAI) will offer nonstop service four days a week – Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Passengers can now enjoy the comforts and legendary service of THAI on their flight from Los Angeles to Seoul.
As an added bonus, THAI is offering a special promotional fare of $100 per stopover for LAX-BKK passengers wishing to expand their destination to Seoul, Taipei, Hong Kong or Phuket.
THAI will operate a new Boeing 777-200ER with 30 Royal Silk Business Class and 262 Economy Class seats. THAI will also offer at least one Korean meal onboard and a Korean-speaking flight attendant to alleviate any language barriers.
Fares start as low as $1075* and can be booked via your local travel agent or through 877 THAI AIR or 800-426-5204 or visit www.ThaiAirwaysUSA.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.