LOS ANGELES – Starting May 1, Thai Airways (THAI) will offer nonstop service four days a week – Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Passengers can now enjoy the comforts and legendary service of THAI on their flight from Los Angeles to Seoul.
As an added bonus, THAI is offering a special promotional fare of $100 per stopover for LAX-BKK passengers wishing to expand their destination to Seoul, Taipei, Hong Kong or Phuket.
THAI will operate a new Boeing 777-200ER with 30 Royal Silk Business Class and 262 Economy Class seats. THAI will also offer at least one Korean meal onboard and a Korean-speaking flight attendant to alleviate any language barriers.
Fares start as low as $1075* and can be booked via your local travel agent or through 877 THAI AIR or 800-426-5204 or visit www.ThaiAirwaysUSA.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.