Skytrax, the comprehensive airline and airport customer review site, just announced their annual “Airlines with the Cleanest Aircraft Cabins” winners. And guess what? Not one airline was from North America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, South America or Africa.
All 10 are based in Asia!
According to the Skytrax website: “passengers were asked to assess the standards and quality of cleanliness in the aircraft cabin on the airlines they were voting for. Seat areas, tables, carpets, cabin panels and of course the aircraft washrooms all contribute towards the final results.”
By this measure, the ten airlines with the cleanest aircraft cabins in 2015 are:
Personally I’ve flown on four (Cathay, JAL, Korean and Singapore) of the ten airlines and I can certainly attest to their worthiness. I’m a little surprised that a few of the others made the list and not one Middle Eastern carrier did, as Emirates, Etihad and Qatar all impressed me with their cleanliness when I flew them.
How about you? Are you surprised by this list or do you agree with Skytrax?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.