The weather may be warming, but fortunately ski season is still in full swing out west, where the snow continues to fall generously on its famously world-class terrain. Even more fortunately, a collection of the regions’s finest resorts—including Vail, Beaver Creek and Lake Tahoe’s Heavenly—is making one last ski weekend out west a little easier on the wallet with the ‘96 Hour Sale,’ which now has just 48 hours left.
Through tomorrow, Friday, March 21, the lowest rates of the year can be snagged at nine western mountain resorts—and for good measure, at the luxurious Half Moon in Jamaica as well! Here’s the full list of participating properties:
- Vail (Colorado)
- Beaver Creek (Colorado)
- Breckenridge (Colorado)
- Keystone (Colorado)
- Canyons (Utah)
- Heavenly (Lake Tahoe)
- Northstar (Lake Tahoe)
- Kirkwood (Lake Tahoe)
- Grand Teton Lodge Company (Wyoming)
- Half Moon (Jamaica)
Click here for sale details and to take advantage—and don’t forget that time is running out!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.