My favorite way to get around a city is by walking (that’s if it’s nice out and safe). If I have a strong enough signal, I usually use Google or Apple Maps to guide me, but neither is always clear—especially with directions like “head north.” How the heck do I know which way north is when I’m in a foreign city? Heck, how do I even know which way it is when I’m home?
This is where Walc comes in. Walc is the the first navigation app built by walkers for walkers. It’s a community-driven app and improves as more people use it (kind of like Waze). One of the coolest things about this app is that it uses businesses and landmarks to enhance turn-by-turn navigation instead of suggesting you head “north.” The app is free and available on both Android and iOS.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.