This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Ever since we went into lockdown over a year ago, the beach has been our family’s place of solace and respite. When we couldn’t take the kids anywhere, we were lucky to have the huge outdoor playground of the beach just around the corner from our house, where they could run around, enjoy the fresh air and of course, tucker themselves out for a good night’s sleep!
Heading to the beach with kids means carrying way more stuff than I ever imagined pre-kids. From the umbrella and towels and toys to the snacks, drinks and change of clothes, we’re pretty loaded down; fortunately, we’ve got our beach routine figured out these days. But one thing we’ve recently added to our beach arsenal: the Ballast Beach Pillow. Fortunately, it’s super lightweight and takes up very little room in our already overstuffed beach bag. (Thanks to the Ballast Beach Pillow team for sending one for us to try out first-hand.)
The Ballast Beach Pillow is an inflatable pillow that makes relaxing at the beach easier and more comfortable. It’s made with a soft, weather-resistant fabric that wicks away water and sand brushes right off. It has a soft padded top to make it extra comfy and comes with a carrying case so you can keep it clean and dry when you’re taking it to and from the beach. It’s perfect for when this mom needs to relax and leaves Dad to supervise the kids searching for sand crabs and building sandcastles.
The Ballast Beach Pillow won’t blow away, you just fill the pouch with sand to weigh it down, and you can adjust the firmness of the pillow by how much air you inflate it with. It can also attach to your beach chair or pool lounger.
It’s easy to inflate and looks good, too, making it the perfect accessory for a day at the beach. It also makes a great gift for anyone who lives near the beach or who’s planning a beach vacation. Available here on Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.