This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
I get a lot of reader questions asking for travel tips. A while back, I got one that’s not typical, but, it’s a good one and may be helpful to everyone, so here goes. The question came from a reader named Scott: “I know the following question is personal and strange but do you recommend any men’s underwear that will keep you cool and comfortable on long flights?”
It’s a great question and I can say it’s not one I’ve ever been asked before!
Obviously, underwear choice comes down to a lot of personal preference, but I do actually have a favorite. When I fly, I almost always wear Scottevest underwear. Full disclosure: I have worked with Scottevest in the past and have an affiliate agreement with them, though even if I didn’t, I would still recommend them because I’m a big fan. They sell three different styles of men’s underwear: the Travel Boxers, the Travel Boxer Briefs and the Travel Briefs. I wear the Travel Boxers. FYI: You can also purchase Scottevest underwear on Amazon.
They are well-made with a high-quality, fast-drying fabric to keep you comfortable and cool while you’re traveling. They’re my go-to underwear, even when I’m at home.
I love that they have two pockets so you can safely store valuables like cash in there. Overall, I just find them super comfortable and high-quality (after hundreds of washes, they still look and feel great) and really, what more can you ask of your underwear?
Hope this helps!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.