This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Travel is an exhilarating experience that can be good for your health and help you create new memories. As you explore new places or visit distant friends, bringing some of your comforts from home can make your trip more pleasant. One of the “creature comforts” can be wearing the best travel slippers as you relax indoors.
Best Travel Slippers of 2020
- Olukai Moloa Slipper
- CIOR Fantini Memory Foam
- TEVA Ember Moc
- Sorel Falcon Ridge II
- Walk Hero Canvas Slippers
- Skechers Porter Vamen Loafer
- Arcopedico Lolita Shoe
- Toms Classic Core Alpargata Slip-On
- Snoozies Skinnies
- Isotoner Victoria Ballerina Slipper
- UBFEN Warm Slippers
- NKTM Foldable Travel Slippers
Best Travel Slippers for Men
Olukai Moloa Slipper
The Olukai Moloa Slipper is one of the best travel slipper options if you want comfort and durability. Olukai designs their footwear to feel as if your bare feet are walking on the wet sand. The contoured footbed provides support for your feet, is removable, and has a Merino wool lining.
The outside sole is rubber and non-marking. However, the bottom sole is smooth and not ideal for wet or slippery surfaces. These slippers have a nubuck leather exterior that’s similar to suede.
CIOR Fantini Memory Foam Slippers
The CIOR Fantini Memory Foam Slippers are lightweight and have a breathable cotton top and footbed. You can find good heel support thanks to the memory foam construction without sacrificing comfort. The soles have anti-skid TPR rubber soles so you can walk on lightly wet outdoor surfaces.
TEVA Men’s Ember Moc
The TEVA Men’s Ember Moc is a “camp moc” that can be more durable than most travel slippers. The Ember Moc is lightweight and has a ripstop upper nylon lining. These camp mocs are non-wicking and can protect your feet for light outdoor use. You might wear them around the campsite, cottage, or hotel room.
Sorel Falcon Ridge II
You might be with Sorel if you wear warm winter boots. Sorel Falcon Ridge II can also be a good fit when you need a durable travel slipper for indoor and outdoor use. These slippers have a wool and polyester lining, which can make them good for cooler climates. The outer sole is rubber.
A removable EVA footbed can provide more comfort than most men’s travel slippers. The leather suede exterior shell adds style and helps you get several years of use.
Walk Hero Canvas Slippers
The Walk Hero Canvas Slippers give you the convenience of a slip-on house slipper but are stylish enough to be worn in public settings. A non-slip rubber sole lets you gain traction on wet surfaces.
These slippers can be less warm than the more common mocassin slippers that encompass your whole foot. A suede insole is available if you live in warm climates.
On the inside of the slipper is a moisture-wicking velvet lining. You can also benefit from a removable fleece insole that provides metatarsal support. This slipper is built to relieve plantar fasciitis (heel spurs and heel pain) and pronation (flat feet).
Skechers Porter Vamen Slip-On
The Skechers Porter Vamen Slip-On might classify as a loafer but is thin enough to be a slipper. You can wear these indoors and outdoors. As you can quickly slip them on (or off), they can be excellent for getting through airport security. The rubber sole gives you extra traction outdoors and makes this shoe durable.
These slippers are also comfortable and have an air-cooled memory foam insole and additional arch support. The slip-on exterior is a leather and mesh fabric lining.
Best Travel Slippers for Women
Arcopedico Lolita Shoe
The Arcopedico Lolita Shoe is sturdy and ideal for flights, walking around town, and cruises as they have a polyurethane outsole. You also get dual arch support from the removable cushioned insole. You may also appreciate the 1-inch heel if you try to avoid flats.
With a neoprene upper exterior, these ballerina-style slippers fold flat so that you can put them into your travel bag between use. These shoes can also provide warmth due to the neoprene lining yet are breathable.
Toms Classic Core Alpargata Slip-On
Toms is a favorite brand for travel and everyday fashion. The Toms Classic Core Alpargata Slip-On can provide more comfort and support than a traditional flat. An elastic v-panel makes it easy to slip these shoes on and off.
The breathable textile lining can help keep your feet cool, and the mixed rubber sole lets you wear these shoes outdoors and in travel hubs.
The stylish Snoozies Skinnies are lightweight and stylish. There are many fun designs such as “Under the Sea,” “Luggage,” and “Paint Splatter” that can replace your current humdrum slippers or shoes.
These slippers are lightweight and come with a carrying case. You might wear them on the airplane or in a hotel room.
Each pair is machine washable and is true to size when not wearing socks.
Isotoner Victoria Ballerina Slipper
The Isotoner Victoria Ballerina Slipper is a lightweight slipper for inside and light outdoor use with a moisture-wicking rubber sole. These slippers are made of breathable cotton-blend terry cushion. The slipper’s memory foam helps provide 360-degree comfort for the top, side, and sole. Also, you can machine wash this slipper.
UBFEN Warm Slippers
The UBFEN Warm Slippers can be the perfect thing to pack for a cold destination. You can enjoy the benefits of a lightweight shoe, and your feet remain warm without wearing a bulky boot. While you won’t be able to fold these slippers, you get more arch support, and you can wear them outdoors. The insole is removable, which gives you more flexibility.
A non-slip rubber sole gives you traction for snowy and rainy surfaces. You might also enjoy wearing these for light hikes or walking through the airport.
NKTM Foldable Travel Slippers
The NKTM Foldable Travel Slippers consume minimal packing space, and you get a “his and hers” set of slippers. One pair fits US male shoe sizes between 5-8 or US women’s 6-9. The second pair fits US women’s shoe sizes between 4 and 5.5.
If the slipper sizing works for you, the design has attractive white and blue stripes on a cotton exterior and an EVA sole. Each slipper pair rolls up into its own travel bag.
Travel slippers can make long flights and grueling travel days more comfortable without consuming packing space. Once you can find the design features you like, it’s time to upgrade your travel wardrobe.
- The Best Carry On Luggage For Travel in 2020
- The Best Travel Tripod For Taking Epic Photos
- Best Credit Card Offers
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
- 1 Best Travel Slippers for Men
- 2 Olukai Moloa Slipper
- 3 CIOR Fantini Memory Foam Slippers
- 4 TEVA Men’s Ember Moc
- 5 Sorel Falcon Ridge II
- 6 Walk Hero Canvas Slippers
- 7 Skechers Porter Vamen Slip-On
- 8 Best Travel Slippers for Women
- 9 Arcopedico Lolita Shoe
- 10 Toms Classic Core Alpargata Slip-On
- 11 Snoozies Skinnies
- 12 Isotoner Victoria Ballerina Slipper
- 13 UBFEN Warm Slippers
- 14 NKTM Foldable Travel Slippers
- 15 Summary