This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Earlier this year, we wrote about how to laminate your vaccination card. Vaccination cards are just a flimsy piece of paper but since they’re so enormously important, and may be your real ticket to travel, it’s extremely important to keep it safe and protected.
Laminating your vaccination card is a good idea, although, according to this MarketWatch article, there are things you should consider before actually doing it. Lamination is permanent so you want to make sure all the information is correct and obviously, don’t do it until you’ve had both shots if the vaccine you get requires two doses. You should take a photo of your vaccination card and save it on your phone and also photocopy both sides and store the copy safely.
Once you’ve done all that, you’ll want to protect the actual card. Vaccination cards are a bit of an awkward shape; they’re bigger than a credit card and don’t easily fit into a wallet. An easy way to protect your vaccination card is to pick up a plastic card protector that you can take it in and out of as necessary. These vaccine card sleeves are 4×3 (vaccine cards can vary in size so make sure yours will fit) and you can get a pack of 5 for $10.99 so that you have extras or enough for your family (or you can buy fewer or more as needed).
The sleeve is resealable and waterproof and has two holes on top for you to attach a lanyard. It’s an easy and inexpensive way to keep one of your most valuable documents safe. Buy vaccine card sleeves here on Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.