This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
What better way to help your loved ones commemorate their globe-trotting adventures than a set of stunning, expertly crafted photo frames? However, these are no ordinary frames. Using Mixtiles 8”x8” frames, you can create stunning works of art from family photos or photos of your travels. You can order multiple prints and configure them however you want to create a stunning gallery wall. They adhere to the wall with no nails and are removable and reconfigurable. All we know is that they make a great feature for someone who wants to show off their travel photos in a striking yet tasteful way. There are five styles of frames to choose from: Classic, Bold, Ever, Clean and Edge.
Both my wife and I took advantage of their incredible Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal, which we just learned about and is still going on for the rest of today (Tuesday, November 30, 2021). Their offer is a whopping 50% off so instead of paying $176 for 16 tiles, it’s just $89. It’s such a great gift I ordered 16 for my dad to hang in his depressing, long-term care room since no nails are required.
It’s easy to create your framed pictures on the Mixtiles website or on your phone since you just pick and choose the photos from your phone’s photo library, Facebook or Instagram. Just make sure they’re at least 499 x 499 pixels to make a clear print (most photos are much larger than that so it shouldn’t be a problem). Then tap each photo to adjust/crop (if needed) or if you choose too many photos, tap to delete. It really couldn’t be simpler.
Once you pay via credit card or Apple Pay, you’ll receive an email confirmation with two PDFs. One is your receipt stating when you will get your package (mine will arrive by December 6 since I chose the free shipping option) and another PDF with an image of all your photos.
This might be my favorite gift idea for the holidays and I plan to purchase more today for friends and family.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.