Last week I was in San Francisco for the VEMEX conference (Visit Europe Media Exchange). There were dozens of European tourist boards and journalists partaking in speed-dating-like appointments. After my fifth meeting, I shared with one of my colleagues that I’d started to lose my voice with 15 appointments still to go! She pulled out these Italian cough drops called Honees that she said she buys at her local theater that really work. Supposedly, the reason the theater sells them is that they don’t want audience members coughing during shows and apparently, these do the trick.
First of all, they’re delicious, but most importantly, they work. My voice came back and I made it through my last 15 appointments without any struggle.
When I got I home, I looked up the drops on Amazon and sure enough, they sell them. They aren’t cheap unless you buy them in bulk, which is what I did, buying a pack of 24 for only $21. Honees come in three flavors but I went with the original “honey” (the other flavors are ‘milk & honey’ and ‘eucalyptus’). All three are hard candy with real honey inside. They’re also all natural, with just sugar, corn syrup and honey.
You can bet I will have a couple packs of these in my carry-on bag when I travel, some by the side of the bed and some in my coat pocket for when I go to business meetings and/or the theater.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.