Last week I was in San Francisco for the VEMEX conference (stands for Visit Europe Media Exchange). There were dozens of European tourist boards and journalists partaking in speed-dating-like appointments. After my fifth meeting, I shared with one of my colleagues that I’d started to lose my voice with 15 more still to go! She pulled out these Italian cough drops called Honees that she said she buys at her local theater that really work. Supposedly, the reason the theater sells them is that it doesn’t want audience members coughing during shows and apparently, these do the trick.
First of all, they’re delicious, but most importantly, they work. My voice came back and I made it through my last 15 appointments without any struggle.
When I got I home I looked up the drops on Amazon and sure enough, they sell them. They aren’t cheap unless you buy them in bulk, which is what I did, buying a pack of 24 for only $21. Honees come in three flavors but I went with the original “honey” (the other flavors are “milk & honey” and “eucalyptus”). All three are all hard candy with real honey inside. They’re also all natural, with just sugar, corn syrup and honey.
You can bet I will have a couple packs of these in my carry-on bag when I travel, some by the side of the bed and some in my coat pocket for when I go to business meetings and/or the theater.
Have you tried Honees?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.