There aren’t too many people who don’t love Paris, especially among women. In fact, it’s my wife’s favorite city and she’s been all over the world. (I love it too, though it’s not my favorite.) However, if you’re planning a trip to the City of Lights you should check out My Little Paris.
I just learned about this popular newsletter from a recent article in Quartz. Eight years ago, Parisian Fany Péchiodat began publishing a weekly email called “My Little Paris” because her friends were constantly calling to ask for her favorite spots. According to Quartz, “the newsletter now has grown into millions of subscribers and has evolved into a $42 million enterprise—without any startup funding.”
I just signed up to the free newsletter and I can see why Francophiles love it. Subscribers get “two smart, snappy lifestyle tips from Parisian women in your inbox every week—plus foodporn, style inspiration, and lots of French eye candy.” Tips include help with how to…look, eat, dress, think, and even love like a Parisian.
The My Little Paris website doesn’t have much on it except the ability to subscribe or unsubscribe to the newsletter, which only requires your email and country. With some digging around, I found this description of My Little Paris:
“Our Paris is not the Paris of guidebooks, films, or Pinterest boards. In our Paris there are no guided boat tours, no elevator rides to the top of the Eiffel Tower, no ballet flats, no standing in line for macarons. At My Little Paris, it’s the unusual that interests us. From single-table restaurants to clandestine poetry clubs, we’ve always had a knack for finding the city’s most remarkable things to eat, see, and do. Millions of French fans later, we’re ready to take this show on the (English-speaking) road with our first ever international-exclusive newsletter, La Parisienne. Ready to feel French?”
If Paris interests you, I recommend signing up!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.