There aren’t too many people who don’t love Paris, especially among women. In fact, it’s my wife’s favorite city and she’s been all over the world. (I love it too, though it’s not my favorite.) However, if you’re planning a trip to the City of Lights you should check out My Little Paris.
I just learned about this popular newsletter from a recent article in Quartz. Eight years ago, Parisian Fany Péchiodat began publishing a weekly email called “My Little Paris” because her friends were constantly calling to ask for her favorite spots. According to Quartz, “the newsletter now has grown into millions of subscribers and has evolved into a $42 million enterprise—without any startup funding.”
I just signed up to the free newsletter and I can see why Francophiles love it. Subscribers get “two smart, snappy lifestyle tips from Parisian women in your inbox every week—plus foodporn, style inspiration, and lots of French eye candy.” Tips include help with how to…look, eat, dress, think, and even love like a Parisian.
The My Little Paris website doesn’t have much on it except the ability to subscribe or unsubscribe to the newsletter, which only requires your email and country. With some digging around, I found this description of My Little Paris:
“Our Paris is not the Paris of guidebooks, films, or Pinterest boards. In our Paris there are no guided boat tours, no elevator rides to the top of the Eiffel Tower, no ballet flats, no standing in line for macarons. At My Little Paris, it’s the unusual that interests us. From single-table restaurants to clandestine poetry clubs, we’ve always had a knack for finding the city’s most remarkable things to eat, see, and do. Millions of French fans later, we’re ready to take this show on the (English-speaking) road with our first ever international-exclusive newsletter, La Parisienne. Ready to feel French?”
If Paris interests you, I recommend signing up!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.