Here’s another one of those websites that makes me think, “Why didn’t I think of it?” Stride Travel is kind of like Kayak and TripAdvisor wrapped into one but specifically for multi-day guided tours, group tours, independent travel packages, and river cruises.
If you’re interested in any of the type of trips listed above but don’t know where to begin, give Stride Travel a whirl. Stride searches hundreds of tour operators and trip options by region/country, activity, dates, price, comfort level, etc. You not only can compare trips from over 400 tour operators but also read reviews, which might be their best attribute. Though you can’t book on Stride’s website, when you like something, they’ll direct you to the operator’s website.
Stride launched only this year, back in February 2016. I had lunch with one of the owners at the recent Phocuswright Conference in Los Angeles. Seems like a great website to keep bookmarked!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.