As you know Natalie and I were just in Honolulu. We had a wonderful time staying at The Modern Honolulu, and while there I noticed their new rewards program: Friends with Benefits (FWB). It’s easy to sign up for and it seems like a great program. Just give your first name, last name and email address through the hotel’s website or the FWB reservation desk.
This rewards program is different from other hotel loyalty programs because the rewards start when you arrive. You’ll get a welcome amenity, complimentary valet parking for one car, one complimentary appetizer per room, per stay in their lobby bar “The Study” between 5-8 pm, 20% off spa treatments, and $50 off a poolside daybed.
In addition to all of that, you’ll get a daily hotel credit to be spent on the property (which can be used at their restaurant, bar, spa, retail shop, etc.). Depending on the room type booked, you’ll receive a minimum hotel credit of $50 to a maximum of $150 for each paid night, for up to 10 consecutive nights.
For more information, contact the FWB Reservations desk at 855-970-4161 or visit themodernhonolulu.com/friend.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.