As you know Natalie and I were just in Honolulu. We had a wonderful time staying at The Modern Honolulu, and while there I noticed their new rewards program: Friends with Benefits (FWB). It’s easy to sign up for and it seems like a great program. Just give your first name, last name and email address through the hotel’s website or the FWB reservation desk.
This rewards program is different from other hotel loyalty programs because the rewards start when you arrive. You’ll get a welcome amenity, complimentary valet parking for one car, one complimentary appetizer per room, per stay in their lobby bar “The Study” between 5-8 pm, 20% off spa treatments, and $50 off a poolside daybed.
In addition to all of that, you’ll get a daily hotel credit to be spent on the property (which can be used at their restaurant, bar, spa, retail shop, etc.). Depending on the room type booked, you’ll receive a minimum hotel credit of $50 to a maximum of $150 for each paid night, for up to 10 consecutive nights.
For more information, contact the FWB Reservations desk at 855-970-4161 or visit themodernhonolulu.com/friend.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.