This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Who doesn’t need a neck massage after a year like 2020? My wife and I used to get massages regularly but haven’t had one since February 2020 … with the exception of RelaxUltima, which is obviously not as good as the real thing, but it certainly is a lot cheaper and does the trick. This wearable neck massager pays for itself after a couple of uses and is perfect for travel; it’s cordless and is about the same size as a pair of headphones. Full disclosure: RelaxUltima sent me a device to test out.
RelaxUltima weighs 5.06 ounces and fits snuggly around your neck. Its gentle electric pulses “go deep below the skin to support muscle pain reduction, deep relaxation, and stress relief.”
There are three modes to choose between: Acupuncture (effective for neck injury), Tapping (works well with chronic cervical strain) and Massage Therapy (for everyday neck soreness, stiffness and pain). It has a heat function of up to 107°F to improve blood circulation and mimics a warm towel. On top of that, you don’t have to buy batteries; it has a rechargeable one that last one month on a single charge.
RelaxUltima is perfect for travelers. Sitting on a plane can make you feel stiff and uncomfortable but this wearable device is so portable, it’s easy to pack in your bag to use on the plane or once you get to your destination.
I often wear it while I’m working at my desk and my wife likes it, too. But one morning, when my dad was visiting (here’s how I surprised him with a ticket to visit), he complained that his neck was hurting so I rubbed his neck with a damp cloth as one of the instructional videos suggested and put RelaxUltima on him.
First, he looked at my strangely for wetting his neck then he looked at me gratefully because he couldn’t believe I had something to help relieve his neck pain. He absolutely loved it and kept saying, “I can’t believe you have this device for me!”
I also have something for you: A 15% off promo code: JJET15 (valid thru June 11, 2021)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.