This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
We’ve written about portable chargers many times before. They’re the travel gadget that flight attendants say they never leave home without because when you’re constantly on the go, you just can’t afford to have your phone, your lifeline, die on you. And you never know when you’ll have access to an outlet or charging station. (Speaking of outlets, did you know that you should never use an airport charging station and if you do, you should use this product?)
This INIU portable charger can hold up to a week’s worth of charging capacity and can charge up to three devices, which is the main thing I like about it. You and your travel companions can use it simultaneously or you can charge your own multiple devices, like your phone and your tablet, at the same time. It can also charge smaller devices like AirPods, your smart watch, fitness tracker, Bluetooth speaker, etc.
But that’s not all: It’s got a large digital LED display so that you can always see exactly how much power is remaining. That’s always been one of my biggest pet peeves about portable chargers – you need them as a back-up and it sucks when they’re out of juice and you don’t even realize it. Plus, it has a built-in flashlight, which can be useful for everyday tasks like reading or when you go camping but is also invaluable during a blackout or other emergency.
What’s included: INIU 20000mAh power bank, USB C cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, 30-day money back, industry-leading 3-year warranty, plus lifetime technical support. Buy the INIU portable charger here on Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.