This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
We’ve written about touchscreen purses for women before but I’m updating our recommendation because this product has better reviews and it’s deeply discounted (44% off at the time of publication).
A touchscreen, crossbody purse is a brilliant idea for women. Obviously, you need to have your phone on you at all times but it’s easy to set down and misplace or you might find yourself wasting time rummaging through your big shoulder bag looking for it. With a crossbody bag, you always know where it is but this bag takes things one step further. Because of the plastic touchscreen, you can still use and control your phone without having to take it in and out of your bag. This is also a great way to keep your phone clean (according to TIME, your phone is about 10 times dirtier than a toilet seat. Ew.)
I always travel with a crossbody bag, not just while I’m at my destination but most importantly, on travel days at the airport. My organized crossbody includes my phone, passports (mine and the kids’), boarding passes, credit cards, a small amount of cash, a snack for the kids, hand sanitizer and a small package of wipes. This way, I have everything that I need right at my fingertips.
This crossbody, touchscreen bag includes one front pocket, four card slots, one phone pocket, one compartment pocket and one photo slot. It’s designed to hold a lot of things, from your phone, credit cards and cash to keys, small cosmetics and other things like sunglasses and your passport.
This bag fits most large smartphones below 6.5 inches including iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone SE, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 11 Pro Max, Samsung s10+, Samsung s10, Samsung Note10, Samsung s8, Samsung s9, Samsung s9+, Samsung s10E and Samsung s20.
According to the reviews, this bag is pretty awesome – from the size, quality and shape to the capacity and color options. It makes the perfect gift but you may want to grab one for yourself as well. Buy it here on Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.