If a kid ever asks me who I think is the ultimate traveler, my answer couldn’t be any more clear. No, it’s not a constantly-working-overtime pilot or flight attendant or a consultant that travels six days a week. It’s Santa, and in the spirit of the man, and because this is my son’s first Christmas, I’m buying him all of my favorite holiday books so Natalie and I can read him bedtime stories leading up to the big night. If you have any little ones (sons, daughters, nieces, nephews, grandkids…) that you need to buy some children’s Christmas books for, you might want to check out this list.
- “The Night Before Christmas” (from $14.51)
- “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” (from $3.25)
- “Frosty the Snow Man” (from $3.44)
- “A Charlie Brown Christmas” (from $7.99)
- “How the Grinch Stole Christmas!” ($9.60)
- “The Polar Express” (from $14.89)
- “The Snowman” (from $7.63)
- “Olive, the Other Reindeer” (from $12.33)
- “The Twelve Days of Christmas” (from $6.66)
- “The Little Drummer Boy” (from $3.99)
- “A Christmas Carol” (from $2.32)
- “Nutcracker” (from $3.99)
- Mr. Willowby’s Christmas Tree (from $9.99)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.