In collaboration with Johnny’s Olympic trip, we asked all the Johnny Jetters out there to share their favorite travel tip for London town. And after much thought, we’d like to congratulate Toby Cone.
For any of you looking to pay Her Majesty a visit, take note of his advice: My favorite travel tip for London is hop on a bus, get the first seat on top, and enjoy the sights from up high!
Short, sweet, and useful! Cone wins an autographed copy of Dancing in the Fountain, How to Enjoy Living Abroad by Karen McCann, seat covers by NiceSeats, the TSA-approved Travel Bags Multi Pack, 2 GoGo Inflight Internet sessions, a “Trippy“ American Apparel T-shirt, and a South Coast Plaza luggage tag. (All together valued at $100 USD.) Enjoy!
Thank you again for all your submissions. This week, stay tuned for the always fun and easy Caption It contest!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.