Do you live in or will you soon be in the New York City area? As my colleague Jim Byers shared on Twitter, February 10-23 is NYC Off-Broadway Week, during which tickets to at least 33 theater shows will be two-for-one. The discounted shows are, as the name implies, not Broadway shows. Instead, writes NYC & Company (NYC’s tourism body), they are “Off-Broadway, where the shows are spontaneous, the theaters intimate and the audiences immersed.” Among the shows offering two-for-one tickets:
You may not recognize all the shows by name, but make no mistake: Off-Broadway shows in New York City, maybe the world’s best city for theater, can be extraordinary. Tickets often start at $50 to $100 per ticket. If you like theater (and maybe even if not), you may want to see what’s available February 10-23. NYC Off-Broadway Week seats will likely go fast!
More New York tips
- Travel Book: “Zagat 2020 New York City Restaurants: Special 40th Anniversary Edition”
- This Is the Best Way to Get Into the American Museum of Natural History in New York City
- Where to Find the Best Pizza in New York City
- 10 Reasons to Stay at Wyndham Midtown 45 in New York City
Have your own tip? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Want to see more tips? Click here for all 1,628!
Want even more travel tips? Sign up here for the Daily Travel Tip newsletter! Enter your email address and check “Daily Travel Tip” to receive Johnny’s best tips in your inbox each day!
If you already subscribe to our weekly newsletter, you can sign up on the same page. Just fill in your email and check “Daily Travel Tip” on the same page. You’ll receive an email with a link to update your JohnnyJet.com preferences. On that page, just click the Daily Travel Tip box and Update Profile.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.