Here’s a fantastic app to start using in the new year. 1 Second Everyday started out as a Kickstarter project and it ended up having the most backers ever (over 11,000). It’s for everyday life, but it’s especially cool for those who travel a lot. Even Apple raves about it: “This spellbinding app stitches second-long snippets from your life into a compelling, personal movie. With built in reminders, a simple editing tool, and a gorgeous design, 1 Second Everyday is everything you need to put together your own thought-provoking narrative.”
Users can compile any given amount of time desired—the last month, year, or just select a start and end date. If you don’t want to share, don’t worry; your seconds are privately held on your phone. The primary purpose of 1 Second Everyday is to help you remember your own life. Sharing is optional. The app is available on both Android and iOS and costs $4.99.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.