What: Submit the best caption for this photo and win a travel package valued at $120 USD.
1. 1000 Places To See Before You Die: The New York Times Bestseller’s second edition by author and veteran travel journalist Patricia Schultz, boasts 200 all-new entries (28 countries with 600 full-color paragraphs.) From a trek through Morocco’s Atlas Mountains to a sunrise balloon safari over Masai Mara, 1000 Places features unbelievable adventures for every the destination. Each entry details the who, what, when, why, and how of all the must-see hotels, restaurants, and attractions coupled with all the nitty-gritty details; the contact websites, prices, and best times to visit. This book is a reference must-have for any travel junkie library. ($20 USD)
2. Travel Halo: Mike Vahey was tired of what he calls “Travel Zombie Syndrome” (TZS), a common condition brought upon by long hours of travel, no sleep, and uncomfortable pillow. “To keep a wheel from rolling you wedge two chalks on both sides,” Vahey says of the logic for his compact and effective invention. “Similarly the pillows [on the halo] also cradle your head and keep it from moving.” It’s this ingenuity which led to the design of his Travel Halo; the secret to getting some beauty rest while in the air.
3. Virgin Atlantic Sleep Suit: This medium-sized, upper-class sleep suit from Virgin Atlantic comes in a black bag with a silverish embroider design. Put this comfortable, jersey like suit on and you’ll be able to pass out on an overnight flight, with a middle seat in business class.
4. Anthony Bourdain’s No Reservations Collection 6 Parts 1 & 2: On the Travel Channel’s most popular Emmy-winning series, Bourdain continues to explore every corner of the globe and encounters the wild and outrageous personalities that defines the international cultural landscape through their cuisines. The food is only the surface of a deeper look into how people live their lives in faraway lands. From Istanbul to Madrid to Pakistan and Dubai, this two part set will leave you both hungry and motivated to travel the globe for yourself. And when you do, you’ll have these DVDs to pass time on the plane.
How: Leave the caption in the comment section below. Include your name and an email address. All official contest rules apply.
When: The last day/time to enter will be on Monday, July 23rd at 6pm PT. The winner will be announced Wednesday, July 25th and be contacted by a JohnnyJet.com representative.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.