Located on the French Riviera and with an area of just 1.25 square miles (2.02 km), the Principality of Monaco is within walking distance of France and biking distance to Italy.
One incredible unadvertised fact about staying in Monte Carlo is that you can easily do something truly remarkable without even realizing it. In fact, my wife, Natalie, brought it to my attention. Yesterday, we had breakfast in Monaco, lunch in Italy and dinner in France! And it was all within a 16-mile radius. Imagine that!
Many times I’ve had breakfast in Florida, New York or Connecticut and then on a layover in Texas, Illinois or Tennessee had lunch before having dinner in California or vice versa. Even though those distances are much farther apart, having three meals in three beautiful European countries just sounds so much better, don’t you think?
Photos from yesterday are below.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.