Now until May 12th, 2012, the New York MTA shuttle train from Times Square to Grand Central Station has been transformed to have passengers experience the beautiful landscapes of Switzerland.
Four cars have been wrapped inside and out with four different motifs. Mountains, waterfalls, and typical Swiss scenery brighten up the Times Square Shuttle for the short ride and unfortunately, a short time. The four trains represent SWISS (Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.), St. Moritz, Jungfrau Railways and Interlaken region, and Swiss Travel System-Rail Europe.
If you would like a brief tour, check out this video:
Special airfares to make traveling to Switzerland easier this summer are available on the SWISS Website. Many hotels for $100 pp including breakfast can be found on the website for Switzerland tourism which also has comprehensive information on all the regions.
If you enjoy fresh air, outdoor adventure, and wholesome cuisine, you will love Switzerland.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.