-Tokyo is an international city and they have every type of cuisine here.
-World cup soccer change most language signs so they are now in both Japanese and English
– EnglishFriendlyJapan.com lists all English-speaking businesses, restaurants, services etc.
-CBS News: Photos: Japan tsunami recovery, Then and now
–Where Did Your Donation Go? (And How You Can Still Help)
– Overall 566,000 visitors from the US went to Japan within less than one year. That’s huge especially since they had a 60% decrease in April 2011.
ARE WE MISSING ANY GOOD RESOURCES? IF YES, PLEASE LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.