This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Tony Hawk is partnering with Chase to promote the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card and to talk to budding entrepreneurs about productivity. Hawk states that his focus on productivity is what helped him become the world-class skateboarding legend and successful businessperson that he is today.
Watch Tony Hawk Talk More About Leadership
Many small business owners today have the same focus that Tony does. The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card website is another tool to maximize productivity. Don’t forget to tune in on May 30, 2018, to watch Tony’s “Get Productive with Tony Hawk” Facebook Live stream. According to Chase, increasing productivity is a top three challenge for approximately 25% of small business owners. During this seminar, Tony will share his experience on increasing productivity.
Chase Ink Unlimited Business Credit Card
First of all, the Ink Business credit card is a no annual fee card, which is fantastic. The perks of the new Chase business credit card are very solid for a no annual fee credit card.
Earn 1.5x Points With the Chase Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card
How does the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card maximize productivity? Small business owners earn the same rate on every credit card purchase. Instead of worrying which business card is best for your upcoming purchase, you earn the same 1.5x rewards points regardless of what you are buying.
Earn a $750 Cash Bonus
After spending $7500 in your first three months of owning the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card, you will also qualify for a $750 cash bonus. This bonus is similar to the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card that doesn’t charge an annual fee either but has a tiered purchase rewards program.
Redeeming Your Chase Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card Rewards Points
Additionally, cardholders may redeem rewards for cash back, gift cards, travel, and more through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal. Employers can set individual spending limits for greater control and earn rewards faster with employee cards that come at no extra cost. Fraud protection is also included with the card as well as zero fraud liability. Cardholders won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with their card or with their account information.
Other flat-rate business rewards card only let you redeem your points for either cash back or travel rewards. This flexibility lets you maximize your productivity by letting you choose which reward is the most valuable to you right now. You’re never locked into one redemption option.
Also, if you own an Ultimate Rewards generating credit card like one of the personal Sapphires or Ink Preferred you can combine your points and then transfer them out to a UR transfer partner.
This means the Chase Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card can truly be the only business credit card you need to own.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.