If you’ve stayed in a hotel with a small or even a large shower but had no place to put your toothbrush, toothpaste, razor…raise your hand. My hand is raised because I find this happens often and it bothers me. I’m one of those people that likes to get things done in the shower, especially in destinations where you don’t have to take a minute-long shower because there’s a drought. But when there’s no shelf or space to put my toiletries, I find it frustrating since I don’t want to leave them on the germy floor and I don’t always succeed with my throw from the shower to the bathroom sink when I’m done with them.
That’s where this travel toothbrush holder comes in. It’s made by a company named Tooletries (get it?), which uses a special silicone to attach and reattach the toothbrush holder that also has—get this—a bathroom mirror. It costs $17.99 on Amazon and it grips to shiny, glass-like surfaces like glass, mirror, shiny tiles, marble and metal (it doesn’t work on stone and other unglazed tiles). It’s a 100% waterproof and has a custom drainage system.
I know it’s one more thing to carry but it doesn’t take up that much space, especially if you check your bags.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.