THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Priceline Kills Name Your Own Price for Flights
- La Compagnie to suspend Luton-New York service over Brexit
- Allegiant Air draws FAA’s attention over safety concerns
- Google plans to expand its Uber-like carpooling service to all of San Francisco
- Do You Know Where These Magnificent Trees Are Found?
- 2 Canadian Women Busted in Australia with $22 Million in Cocaine While on Worldwide Cruise
- Switched at Berth: JetBlue Puts Two Unaccompanied 5-Year-Olds on Wrong Flights
- British Airways Cuts Back Its Business-Class-Only New York to London Service
- China’s record-breaking glass bridge closes due to ‘overwhelming demand’
- With panic at LAX and JFK, flyers embrace ‘fear itself’
EVEN MORE NEWS
- Senior community explores the world with VR
- I tried out 5 cheap airlines this summer. Here’s what I found
- Best countries for solo travelers
- P&O Cruises Introduces New Wi-Fi Packages as Part of its Stay Connected Programme
- Why Air Travel Is Actually Much Safer Than You Think
- Flights between U.S. and Mexico to soar under bilateral agreement
- Where to Get the Best Sandwich In Every State
- 10 Things You Need to Know Before Going to India
- Inside the world’s most remote hotel in Antarctica
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.