THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Adventures by Disney launching family river cruises in Europe
- CheapAir now selling nonstop U.S.-Cuba flights
- The TSA collected $638,000 in loose change last year
- Police sting catches 31 Miami airport workers allegedly stealing from checked bags
- TSA employees fired for manipulating scanners so they could grope hot male passengers
- French air-traffic strike: Seven more days of strikes planned
- Toronto Pearson airport poised to connect city center with rail
- China Will Hunt Down Tourists Who Behave Badly While Abroad
- Orlando Airport to begin to begin flights to Havana: Weekly charters begin July 8
- Sleepy in Seattle: Airport worker dozes off, gets trapped in cargo hold
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- SAS using Google Street View to offer visual tours of planes
- IHG improves “world’s favorite hotel loyalty program”
- Hawaiian Airlines joins American in offering new travel kits to passengers
- Norwegian Cruise Line drops cover charge for Asian restaurants
- How Virgin America Will Fly A320s to Hawai’i When Nobody Else Has Even Tried
- Anthony Bourdain Goes Off-Screen With Live Event Series
- American Goes for Revenue-Based Elite Status… In a Really Good Way
- Planes Without Pilots
- How Safe Is Air Travel?
- 8 Questions You Should Ask Before Staying In A New Luxury Hotel
- Godzilla named official tourism ambassador of Tokyo’s Shinjuku district
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.