THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- American Airlines Hits Out at ‘Unacceptable’ TSA Lines
- Surprise! Delta drops an annoying fee
- Southwest Airlines Raises EarlyBird Check-In Fees
- Delta to Expand Basic Economy Fares That Generated $20 Million in Extra Revenue
- Canada allows mercy killing but bars suicide tourism
- Southwest among best for on-time arrivals; Spirit, JetBlue among worst
- Virgin America, Starwood Preferred Guest announce loyalty partnership
- Tourists in Japan will now be able to pay for goods with their FINGERPRINTS
- Cuba facing beer shortage due to influx of American tourists
- Motel owner secretly watched guests have sex for 29 years
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- ‘Scarier than we initially thought:’ CDC sounds warning on Zika virus
- Airline staff and passengers recount the most bizarre things they’ve seen on planes
- Starwood Gets an Early Start at Easing Loyalty Program Tensions
- Here’s the Right Time to Book Your Hotel for Summer Vacation
- Vietnam’s Bikini Airline Proves Unsurprisingly Profitable
- ‘If you’re reading this, then housekeeping did not change your sheets’
- Paris past and present: Old photos of French capital superimposed on the same scenes today
- The 20 Coolest Hotel Amenities You Don’t Know About
- How to Drive Like a Local, Wherever the Road May Take You
- Australia has a new $5 note and people are disgusted
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.