THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Airlines May Soon Have to Refund Checked Bag Fees
- Nude restaurant in London draws waiting list of 16,000 people
- TSA: Beefed up airport security could roil summer travel lines
- Uber Overtakes Rental Cars Among Business Travelers
- Delta Air Lines suspends Istanbul service over security fears
- U.S. Customs to Add Pre-Clearance Operations in Punta Cana by 2017
- ‘Women Only’ Train Compartments Roll Out in Germany
- Man who tried smuggling 51 turtles in his pants gets 5 years in prison
- Virgin no more: 6 ways to look at Alaska Airlines’ big purchase
- Southwest expands international service with LAX-Costa Rica flight
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- Avoiding the Dreaded Middle Seat May Now Cost You
- BBC: Air Force One: A trip with special M&Ms and James Bond
- Advice for Women on the Road
- Approving Norwegian Air International will create thousands of new U.S. jobs
- 20 Jobs For Professionals Living Abroad
- Rick Steves: The joys of an Italian agriturismo
- Even a short stay in Dublin is like walking into literary history, accompanied by music
- Qantas tweaks loyalty program for new parents on leave to make it more family friendly
- New Ford Leasing Program Lets Friends, Neighbors Share a Car
- Rent Julia Child’s charming French country cottage
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.