THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Airlines May Soon Have to Refund Checked Bag Fees
- Nude restaurant in London draws waiting list of 16,000 people
- TSA: Beefed up airport security could roil summer travel lines
- Uber Overtakes Rental Cars Among Business Travelers
- Delta Air Lines suspends Istanbul service over security fears
- U.S. Customs to Add Pre-Clearance Operations in Punta Cana by 2017
- ‘Women Only’ Train Compartments Roll Out in Germany
- Man who tried smuggling 51 turtles in his pants gets 5 years in prison
- Virgin no more: 6 ways to look at Alaska Airlines’ big purchase
- Southwest expands international service with LAX-Costa Rica flight
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- Avoiding the Dreaded Middle Seat May Now Cost You
- BBC: Air Force One: A trip with special M&Ms and James Bond
- Advice for Women on the Road
- Approving Norwegian Air International will create thousands of new U.S. jobs
- 20 Jobs For Professionals Living Abroad
- Rick Steves: The joys of an Italian agriturismo
- Even a short stay in Dublin is like walking into literary history, accompanied by music
- Qantas tweaks loyalty program for new parents on leave to make it more family friendly
- New Ford Leasing Program Lets Friends, Neighbors Share a Car
- Rent Julia Child’s charming French country cottage
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.