THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- FBI, TSA Warn Airlines About Wi-Fi Hackers
- NYC Airplane Cleaner Stole 1,429 Liquor Bottles: Cops
- Starwood keyless entry coming to Apple Watch
- WSJ: Destination Cuba: Ferry Operators Eye Florida-to-Havana Service
- No more last minute cruise deals on Royal Caribbean — CEO says fire sale prices damaging to brand
- Man busted after packing enough drugs in his checked luggage to get the whole plane high
- United to deploy 767s on international routes from N.J. airport
- Ian Schrager’s New York Edition Hotel Sets May 14 Opening
- O’Hare latest airport to offer speedy passport control app
- Toddler’s tantrum deemed a “security breach,” gets family ejected from flight by counter-terrorism unit
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- Czech man founds world’s newest country, now overwhelmed with citizenship applications
- The Definitive Guide to Working Out on Vacation
- Alaska Airlines grows Seattle hub with nonstop service to Charleston, Nashville and Raleigh/Durham
- The Economy Seat Concept That Will Have Passengers Booking the Middle Seat
- Selfies Are Changing the Fundamental Reasons Why We Travel
- 48 incredible works of street art from around the globe.
- What to do when a flight attendant orders you to “TAKE YOUR NAP NOW!”
- Happiest and Unhappiest Countries in the World By the Numbers
- Should American’s CEO Be Paid in Frequent-Flyer Miles?
- Lake Michigan is So Clear Right Now its Shipwrecks Are Visible From the Air
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.