THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Frontier is latest airline to do away with toll-free customer service number
- So long, LAN and TAM; Airlines will soon fly under LATAM brand
- Delta Plane Forced to Make Emergency Landing After Flying Through Hail Storm
- Alaska Airlines testing program to expedite check-in process
- Airbnb has luxury hotels freaked out in the city (#Paris) where it has the most listings
- Maldives joins search for MH370 wreckage after islanders spot debris
- Singapore Airlines Debuts Its Premium Economy Product
- Frontier introduces fare bundling option
- Alaska Air expands loyalty partnership with American Airlines
- U.S. News and World Reports: Best Airline Rewards Programs
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- Teenager completes round the world cycle trip
- Nextjet Pilot Uses Ax to Get Drunk Passenger Out of Bathroom Midflight
- US Airways Ex-CEO Will Fly on the Airline’s Last Flight
- Pierce Brosnan stopped at airport with knife in luggage
- Buzz Aldrin’s travel expenses for mission to moon and back: $33.31
- How do you transport a lion’s head around the world?
- The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago has finally become part of Ritz-Carlton’s reservations system & loyalty program
- Misery for Chinese air passengers as flight delays hit new heights
- Air Canada will put a new 787-9 onto its Los Angeles-Toronto route
- Uber reduced drinking and driving deaths in California, study suggests
- 6 Health Mistakes You’re Making Before 10 am
- Airfare Will Drop BIG Time In August, Experts Say
- In Ischia, Italy, Cooking Is Done in the Sand, Not the Stove
- Comparing Transcon Award Availability in Premium Cabins
- Dubai to build world’s largest indoor ski slope (again)
- Amazon’s last lost tribe: Never-before-seen pics of Peruvian nomads untouched by civilization
- Is It Safe to Fly Now? Honest Answers from MarySchiavo, Former Inspector General
- 57-year-old man laughs, cries and swears on his first flight
- Mapped: The world’s booziest countries
- The cheapest US airports to fly in and out of
- The World’s 6 Best Airline Suites and Where to Fly Them
- How To Find Mistake Fares And Fly For Cheap
- The Revolt Against Tourism
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.