THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Los Angeles poised to approve policy that would allow Uber, Lyft at LAX
- Airbnb renters in Paris will soon have to pay tourism tax
- Switzerland has completed construction on the world’s longest tunnel
- Here’s proof that Uber is obliterating New York City’s taxi industry
- Airline tickets are cheaper and may keep falling
- FAA Clears Gogo’s Next Generation In-flight Internet Technology for Takeoff
- From Super-Lux to Raw Unbundled, Etihad Introduces 8 New Fare Tiers
- ‘Miracle on the Hudson’ pilot slams LaGuardia redevelopment
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Introduces Sheraton Grand
- LAX spending on pest control to increase tenfold
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- How to Solve Jet Lag in 3 Minutes Flat
- Roads that charge electric cars while driving
- Why Thailand Tourism Rebound Could Be Different This Time
- Where is the dirtiest, most germ-ridden place on the plane? This is shocking
- The World’s Wildest Travel Accommodations
- Airbus Patented a Jet Capable of Flying 4 Times the Speed of Sound
- The 10 winning photos from National Geographic’s 2015 Traveler Photo Contest
- 13 Affordable Countries That Are Perfect For Budget Travelers
- Western Canadian ski resorts prepare for warmer future with via ferrata
- Help for Delayed Travelers Loath to Leave Money on the Runway
- Peanuts Or Pretzels: Your Guide To Healthy Airplane Eating
- 27 Game-Changing Hacks Every Frequent Flier Should Know
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.