THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Win for travelers: Congress caps airline-ticket TSA fees
- Korean Air Executive Ejects Crew Member After Poor Nut Service
- Uber has been banned in Delhi after a driver was accused of raping a passenger
- American Airlines Set To Upgrade Fleet And Finally Compete With Delta
- Sir Richard Branson to enter cruise business
- Some Frontier passengers remain stuck in Mexico; Flights resume Wednesday
- Delta resuming seasonal flights to Hawaii from Twin Cities
- Hawaiian joins other airlines in adding seats
- North Korea Launches Tourism Website, Citing ‘Growing Interest’
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- Delta adds craft beers to in-flight menu
- Air Canada launching Toronto-Delhi flights
- Celebrity Plans Two New Cruise Ships
- 5 places women shouldn’t spend their travel dollars
- Homeland Security dismisses immediate carry-on ban
- Pan Am Experience evokes glamour of air travel
- 5 airlines that rake in the most money from baggage fees
- 10 Most Instagrammed Places of 2014
- 7 Airline Award Chart Improvements and Promotions for 2015
- Americas Cup could give Bermuda USD300 million boost
- Tiny Hotel Rooms Follow High Land Prices in Yotel Growth
- How to Buy a Moroccan Rug in Marrakesh
- How Many Elite Members Do Frequent Flyer Programs Have?
- Harmful things flying does to your body
- People who stay up late are more likely to be unhappy, says study
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.