THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Win for travelers: Congress caps airline-ticket TSA fees
- Korean Air Executive Ejects Crew Member After Poor Nut Service
- Uber has been banned in Delhi after a driver was accused of raping a passenger
- American Airlines Set To Upgrade Fleet And Finally Compete With Delta
- Sir Richard Branson to enter cruise business
- Some Frontier passengers remain stuck in Mexico; Flights resume Wednesday
- Delta resuming seasonal flights to Hawaii from Twin Cities
- Hawaiian joins other airlines in adding seats
- North Korea Launches Tourism Website, Citing ‘Growing Interest’
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- Delta adds craft beers to in-flight menu
- Air Canada launching Toronto-Delhi flights
- Celebrity Plans Two New Cruise Ships
- 5 places women shouldn’t spend their travel dollars
- Homeland Security dismisses immediate carry-on ban
- Pan Am Experience evokes glamour of air travel
- 5 airlines that rake in the most money from baggage fees
- 10 Most Instagrammed Places of 2014
- 7 Airline Award Chart Improvements and Promotions for 2015
- Americas Cup could give Bermuda USD300 million boost
- Tiny Hotel Rooms Follow High Land Prices in Yotel Growth
- How to Buy a Moroccan Rug in Marrakesh
- How Many Elite Members Do Frequent Flyer Programs Have?
- Harmful things flying does to your body
- People who stay up late are more likely to be unhappy, says study
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.