THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- $120-million bridge lets travelers walk from San Diego to Tijuana’s airport
- Free snacks are back in United economy class
- Disgruntled guest crashes pickup truck through Okla. hotel
- To Fill Rooms, Hotels Are Turning To Airbnb
- British Airways Prepares for Christmas at 35,000 Feet
- Uber gets OK to pick up at Las Vegas McCarran
- Airlines expect 38M passengers for winter holidays
- House tightens controls on visa-free travel to US
- New plane puts passengers in the hold
- Five myths about travel insurance and terrorism
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- Airlines cannot ignore damage claims for luggage, federal agency warns
- People are faking disabilities to fly with their pets
- Being an air hostess during the golden age of flying
- The strangest things that flight attendants have ever seen
- John McEnroe: ‘Flying first class feels like a cattle drive’
- Stop Saying “Um” in Interviews
- The world’s most beautiful airport control towers
- The most photographed hotels on Instagram of 2015
- These were the 10 most liked Instagram photos this year
- Why there’s a giant Amazon box at a New York City airport
- Why do so many people hate US airports?
- Would you stay here? A look inside a hotel test room
- Are airlines padding flight times to improve on-time performance?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.