THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- $120-million bridge lets travelers walk from San Diego to Tijuana’s airport
- Free snacks are back in United economy class
- Disgruntled guest crashes pickup truck through Okla. hotel
- To Fill Rooms, Hotels Are Turning To Airbnb
- British Airways Prepares for Christmas at 35,000 Feet
- Uber gets OK to pick up at Las Vegas McCarran
- Airlines expect 38M passengers for winter holidays
- House tightens controls on visa-free travel to US
- New plane puts passengers in the hold
- Five myths about travel insurance and terrorism
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- Airlines cannot ignore damage claims for luggage, federal agency warns
- People are faking disabilities to fly with their pets
- Being an air hostess during the golden age of flying
- The strangest things that flight attendants have ever seen
- John McEnroe: ‘Flying first class feels like a cattle drive’
- Stop Saying “Um” in Interviews
- The world’s most beautiful airport control towers
- The most photographed hotels on Instagram of 2015
- These were the 10 most liked Instagram photos this year
- Why there’s a giant Amazon box at a New York City airport
- Why do so many people hate US airports?
- Would you stay here? A look inside a hotel test room
- Are airlines padding flight times to improve on-time performance?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.