THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Want to bring a dog or cat on your next Amtrak ride? Now you can, on most routes
- Universal Studios adopts ‘demand pricing’ before its Harry Potter world opens
- The newest airport amenity? Movie theaters
- Delta Flight Attendants Get in Fist Fight
- Samsung to roll out screen-equipped trucks that show the road ahead
- Crystal to refurbish historic SS United States to its former glory
- Portugal Decides It Can’t Let TAP Go and Buys Half of it for $2.1 Billion
- Airbnb hosts say guest stole an $11K Banksy print off the wall of their apartment
- Actor Waris Ahluwalia Kicked Off Plane Because of Turban
- Icelandair will pair you up with a buddy during a stopover
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- Europe’s Most (And Least) Affordable Cities: The European Backpacker Index For 2016
- Don’t be distracted by snacks: Airlines loosening up fares, if you know where to look
- The Battle to Be the Biggest Airline at LAX Is One Without a Winner
- Short Answers to Hard Questions About Zika Virus
- How the Zika Virus Is Affecting Travel
- Americans are cheap, Mexicans fly in style and other results from Expedia’s passenger survey
- NYT: 36 Hours in Porto, Portugal
- What happens when you’re born on an airplane?
- NYC Like a Local: Manhattan’s Best Jazz Clubs
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.