THE TOP 10 IN TRAVEL NEWS THIS WEEK:
- Uber has picked Bangkok for the launch of its first motorbike taxi service
- Here’s Airbus’ Plan to Seat Obese Flyers
- United Airlines tells pilots it may retire all of its Boeing 747s by 2018
- New documentary claims passengers and crew are inhaling poisonous fumes
- Yahoo Travel Shuttered as Part of Company-Wide Reorganization
- Cancellations soar past 2,000 as storm heads east
- Uniworld Building New River Cruise Ship for France’s Seine
- Expedia rolls out hotel search bidding tool
- American Airlines Suit Against Gogo Latest Development in Race to Offer Fastest Wi-Fi
- Italy to impose limits on visitors to Cinque Terre with tourist ‘ticket’ system
EVEN MORE NEWS:
- Top spring break party destinations for 2016
- Google Translate now covers 99% of the online population
- 21 hotels you didn’t know were owned by celebrities
- Inside JFK’s Long-Abandoned TWA Terminal, Which Will Soon Be a Hotel
- Disney’s best-kept secrets
- Ways to save money on spring break travel
- Space Tourism Posters from NASA
- 5 Oscar-nominated destinations to make your next trip worthy of an award
- 15 reasons why right now — not the 1950s — is the golden age of travel
- What are the best restaurants in Florida?
- 6 Sensational Ways to See the World for Free
- The best and worst TSA checkpoints in the US
- Like a Local – Top 7 Pizza Joints in New York City
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.